Monday, July 13, 2009

Attention to Miss Dia

I am Nor Fasihah Bt Supangat. People used to call me by the name E'ah. I am 18 years old and now I am one of the Uitm, Larkin students. I am living at Taman Kemas. I have a big happy family. I am such a childish girl and 'immatured', yet. Now, I am trying to be wiser. Can group me as a sensetive enough person and love to be pampered.

I live in a used family which is we do not communicate to each other by using english language. So, I have a problem on that. I do not have the confident to speak in english in front of others. I do not confident with my grammar, pronounce and what so ever either it is wrong or correct. So that, I would rather choose speak in Malay than try to speak in english.


What I expect from this class is I wish that by doing and making this blog, it can help me on improving my English.

2 comments:

  1. yea..i'm de first one 2 comment urs..
    hehe..
    juz wanna say gud luck lah ya?!

    aja2 fighting!

    *samsons_17

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah you're the first person.
    tahniah tahniah. *should not be in malay
    and actually i don't really know how to play this blog.
    *hentam aje laa :D

    tengs fr leaving yr comment anyway. daa

    ReplyDelete