Saturday, August 15, 2009

what I have learned in this class so far..

Well, that's a lot of things I have learned from your class, miss Dia.

I learned about what is a noun, a pronoun, a verb, an adverb and many more in too little detail than I ever learned in my previous secondary school. And this one thing, I learned about how to pronounce this word 'gerund' correctly. *haha poor on me. Oke never mind. And you know what miss Dia, I do envy with your english. It sounds and looks perfect to me. Sometimes, I can understand your english easily because you just use simple words and sentences. Unfortunitely, I can hardly be like you or other person who their english looks perfect. I don't have the confident. Hishh. Somehow, I wish I could be like you and I could speak as well as you did. Yess, I'll try and good luck to me ! :)

Plus, I learned about how to make a good essay as well. Eventhough I have learned about it before but I still can hardly make it well. Yeahh, my essay and english are not that good, i admit it. But, I ever tried to improve my weakness. Obviously can be seen in my grammar. Haha. tonggang langgang. *What we call it in english? Hehe. Miss Dia has tought about how to make a good essay. Firstly, make our introduction, list down our ideas or points then make them be more specific and what so ever. Eventhough it quite boring for me during learning this, but I just realized that it's very useful when we sat a surprise essay test last week. "..oh God what should I write?" my quote. Haha. *serve my right. I just answered the test with what I have learned based on what miss Dia tought. *it might be a silly writing of me. duhh.

Sorry miss Dia. I didn't be too serious in your last class. *if you notice that.
* dushh dushh to myself.
oke then. full stop.

3 comments:

  1. whoa..you wrote a lot and i like it a lot.hehe
    fasihah..i like your page..i like the combination of colours. i wish i can have a baju kurung with this print.
    err..let's go back on track.i'm so worried thinking of my students are having difficulties in understanding my instructions and i'm so sorry that i always do not have enough time to check your work one by one in our writing class.sigh~~
    owh, what can you do to speak like me? practise practise practise! do this..get any english dialogues and try to act them out..read them aloud and try to immitate me.you'll have fun while practising your mouth to be wide open.wheee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okayy miss Dia.
    I was so happy receiving your comment :)
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh?what happened to your background? where is the polka dot print that i like so much?

    ReplyDelete