Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bel120 class vs actinggg class ;)

Hell-o miss Dia,
I know that I'm late on posting this blog. SORRY. Yeahh it's hard for me because I don't have my own lap top and internet and bla bla bla with me. *mintak simpati. Plus, I don't have ideas and it's quite hard for me to post my blog when my friends are around me. It just that "I malu la if diorg baca blog I.." Hehe. Now, I am home and Im doinggg :)

*the explaination above is not neccessary, I guess.

Oke, about the class that I attended last week. What I remember is miss Dia asked us to act in a group. I mean every group has to be acted lah. Goshhh. Seriously, I don't really like to do it. Hehe. malu lah. But then I tried to be cool. Cewah. I just go with the flow. "Everyone has to do it. Then, why should I shame.. ?" my quote.

Next, my group members were Ira, Mai, myself, and one more girl. Heyy Im really sorry I can't remember your name for now.


miss Dia has given us a few minutes to discuss about the story.
Seriously, the acting of us was not going like what we're planning. Haha. Never mind kutt and not too bad I guess. And I can admit that I AM NOT A GOOD 'ACTRESS' at all. hurmmpp.
And and I really enjoy watching helina's group and fuad's group. Their acting were really funny and I laugh a lot.

So, hmmm what I can conclude here is I do prefer learn from watching and listening something than do it and act it myself. Hehe.

pstt : my post for this time is quite short. I want to create more but I have no ideas.
see you in the next post.
daaa :)

2 comments:

  1. simpati? you wish! sorry to disappoint you

    "Everyone has to do it. Then, why should I shame.. ?" <<-i like that attitude. high 5!!

    so you prefer being a passive, submissive learner?yawnn..boring~~
    haha..sorry for that. i mean, if all of my students are just watching me moving around and talking and nagging you like a grandma, i myself would get bored. hey who's your mr f? i got my mr pullover ijau too when i was in uitm melaka..he was my sister's classmate.haha..so stupid.dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr you asked me about mr f ?
    Im speechless aha.

    should I tell you about this ?
    haa mr f should be my 'future boyf' and I still don't know who he is because I never found the right one. aha
    Im looking for him miss Dia.
    wahh I have been starting to nak flirt flirt dah neh. aiyyaa

    ohh really ?
    so where's yr pullover ijau going now ?
    are you still with him ? HAHA
    story story weeee


    the answer is I'll try to be more active after this. yess I'll. haha

    ReplyDelete