Sunday, August 30, 2009

woahhh F A S T I N G ;)

I tried to edit this picture to be more cantik, but then it became more worse aha. Sorry babe.
Oke oke that's not the thing actually I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is Happy Fasting all and not to forget to miss Dia :)

*I miss her. Can anyone help me ? hmmm.

NEXT..


I had a buka puasa with room mates at Larkin Perdana on 2nd day of Ramadan.
captured by PAIEN a.k.a TIRO :)



woahh we had spent a lot of money for our meals HAHA and we walked back to campus on the night because we're out of budget. what a funny memory is this ? aiyyaa.

*I'll remember this moment forever, friends.













2 comments:

  1. *I miss her. Can anyone help me ? hmmm.

    hey who's that "her"? i guess she's not me. sigh~~ i almost thought that you're referring to me. my students are mean, i know. anyway, Ramadhan kareem wa mubarak fasihah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are we mean ? ohh noooo ! aha
    oke oke that "her" also refers to you miss Dia, for sure :)

    syukran ya ustazah :D

    *mixed languages ohh cool hee

    ReplyDelete