Monday, September 7, 2009

time to dream wehee


if I can be a superhero, what super human abilities do I want to have ?

firstly, i really want to have an ability to hear all the things that i like only.
it can be more easier to understand if i give the examples.
as i don't really like to hear someone nags at me like a grandma *err annoying, so can i have ears that always let it sounds like musics ?
so that, i don't have to be stress plus the person will never feel dissapointed of me because i will always smile and enjoy to hear their nags. weee.

can i arrange my own destiny and faith ? i hope it's not a too much wish hee.
if i able to do that, first thing first i want to make my life full with all luxious stuff, aha. *it just a dream
plus, i want to be a rich lady that everyone loves to close with. hee.
and and and can i have a man that i dreaming of ? please :)
i wish i can mention the characteristics but hurmmpp..
next time I guess
ohh it will be more easier for me if i had given the ability
so i don't have to be like this, SINGLE for ages hee
errr it's not easy for me to get one
someone please ? * ohh not that desperate actually

some more abilities ?
haaa that's all i guess since i don't have any ideas
so i think it stops here

oke then, daaaa :)

*the picture above has no purposes at all





2 comments:

  1. well, apparently you're asking the impossible. anyway, that's what we call dreaming.
    owh i like your second wish. isn't it great if we can simply pick a guy from a catalog just like our mums choosing things from their tupperware catalog..then, i can happily flip through it day and night. ok, someone slap me please

    ReplyDelete