Saturday, September 26, 2009

NEW friend ohh NEW partner

a little bit about her that I know :)

well, it just like a dream when we meet again in university. our first meeting is at klinik kempas when we both went there for making a medical check-up. and now we are studying in a same university and class as well. oh we're meant to be together kott. hehe.
even though it just in a short time for knowing you but i'm really happy and pleasure being your friend. *i just want to let you know that, friend.

a simple poem for you..

every moment be with you
the only one thing that remains me to someone
it's my best friend
it hurts me
you're just like the pain but you're also the cure
everytime that makes me feel sad
you always fullfill my feelings with joy
laugh a lot, feel happy again, and not being lonely anymore
it's just because of you
even we're not that close
but somehow i can feel that we can be the best partner
just if God wills it
for sure, friendship will never end..


just for you,
MAISYARAH


1 comment: